Cold Forming Lines
Thanks to its expertise developed over 50 years, FIMI has the capability to offer a wide range of cold forming lines that can be summarized as follows:
- Cold forming lines for road barriers.
- Cold forming lines for Lighting poles.
- Cold forming lines for other applications.
FIMI CTL lines give to the customer the advantages of high productivity with easy-to-use equipment and personnel reduction thanks to the high degree of automation.
- Can be used on hot rolled, cold rolled, pickled and galvanised steel, stainless steel, high resistance and pre-painted steels, aluminium and copper.
- Profiling units can be of traditional type with interchangeable shafts or with interchangeable tooling cassettes.
- Cutting units can be stationary or flying shear.
- Can be equipped with pre-punching or slotting units either as a stop start operation or on the fly.
- Discharging and packing units offered.
- Widths up to 1750mm.
- Thickness from 0.25mm to 12.0mm.
- Production speeds up to 100m per minute.
- Fimi Addefer is able to develop lines for the production of poles used in the fields of lighting, telephone and energy transmission towers.
- Systems can be composed of multiple machines synchronised with each other, with specific tooling depending on the product be made.
- Levels of automation are customisable.