Tungsten Carbide Rolls
EUROLLS Tungsten Carbide Rolls:
With decades of experience Eurolls has developed a deep knowledge of rolls for many different applications made of special steels and sintered materials. Apart from the quality that comes built into any Eurolls Roll, the industrialist can be assured that the manufacture with these rolls will give the best output of any roll available on the market, effectively reducing roll cost per ton produced as well as reducing down time due to maintenance and roll changes.
- Sizing, forming, reducing and profiling rolls Sizing, forming, reducing and profiling rolls are made of either tungsten carbide or steel and are used to produce smooth or ribbed wire for the construction field.
- Profiling rolls Tungsten carbide rolls for wire ribbing, according to different standards and demands of the market.
- Roll holders Roll holders are made of steel and support the sizing, forming, reducing, and profiling rolls.
- Descaling rolls Descaling rolls are made of either tungsten carbide or steel and are used for the mechanical descaling of entry rod in reduction mills.
- Tungsten carbide inserts for mechanical descaling Integral tungsten carbide inserts for the mechanical descaling of the entry rod into the wire production line.
- Stress relieving rolls Stress relieving rolls are made of tungsten carbide to improve the mechanical characteristics of the cold rolled wire.
- Flattening rolls These are made of tungsten carbide and are used for metal strips for electrical contacts.
- Roughing rolls Roughing rolls are made of tungsten carbide.
- Motorized rolls for wire pulling Different solutions of motorized rolls for wire pulling, recommended for critical of wire passage