Cut to Length Lines
Thanks to its expertise developed over 50 years, FIMI has the capability to offer a wide range of cut to length lines that can be summarized as follows:
- CTL for automotive applications.
- CTL for trapezoidal sheet cutting.
- CTL blanking including shape cutting in rectangular, trapezoidal and curves.
- CTL lines for hot rolled HSS (High Strength Steel) and UHSS (Ultra High Strength Steel).
- CTL Lines for hot rolled heavy gauge steel.
- CTL lines for aluminium and stainless steel.
- Sheet to sheet levelling lines for laser cut quality.
FIMI CTL lines give to the customer the advantages of high productivity with easy-to-use equipment and personnel reduction thanks to the high degree of automation.
- Specially designed to fulfil surface quality requirements.
- Patented TDDS levellers. A number of levelling cassettes to fit into every size of leveller and each cassette design is specifically tailored to the features of the material to be processed.
- Edge trimming to remove mill edges with scrap chopper or baller so that scrap can be recovered in chips or in a ball.
- Strip cleaning at entry of leveller.
- Levelling cassettes equipped with six high precision chromium coated working rolls. Intermediate rolls are helicoidal grooved rolls.
- Important coil stocking and coil loading systems.
- Coil opening and uncoiling.
- Straightening of leading edge of coil.
- Various shear options.
- Various stacking options.
- Lines for Heavy gauge Hot Rolled Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Brass
- From 0.3 to 25.4mm thick
- Widths up to 2850mm
- Patented TDDS levellers to remove internal tension of Ultra High Strength Steels up to 16mm thick and High Strength Steels up to 25.4mm thick
- Ink jet printing on sheets
- Stacking by vacuum, magnetic, bomb door or air cushion types dependant on material and application.
- Scale brushing
- Vacuum cleaning
- Leveller cassette changeovers semi auto or fully automatic - fully automatic systems can change an entire levelling cassette in 8 minutes with just a push of a button.
- Paper recoilers and plastic/paper applicators
- Large cassette overturning devices
- Cleaning devices for the rolls in the leveller cassettes
- In line sheet flatness and dimensional measuring system